Liege waffle maker – ref.52222
Description & Assets
The commercial waffle maker ref.52222 is a professional Belgian machine in cast iron designed to bake 4 Liege waffles, with a complete rotary opening (to 180°).
- Baking plates in Cast Iron
- Machined surface closing
- Stainless steel frame with removable drip trays
- Thermostatic adjustment from 50 to 300°C (for pyrolysis mode)
- Switch button, power light and heating indicator button
- Low power consumption
- Rotary opening up to 180°
- Available in 230 V. or 110 V.
- Electrical components are guaranteed for one year
Liege Waffle characteristics
You will have a generous Liege waffle with this belgian waffle iron (waffle imprint 4×6). The waffle is unctuous and spongy thanks to the thickness. Moreover, the large baking plates in cast iron can bake waffles dough until 150 grams.
It is a Liege waffle ideal for bakery, tea-room, ice-cream maker, Food-Truck, Kiosk & Corner, Waffle shop, shopping mall, marketplace, …
- Electrical power: 2000 W
- Voltage : 230 V. or 110 V.
- Working space area: 50 x 43 x 55 cm
- Number of waffles : 4
- Max. weight of dough: 150 grams
- Thermostat : 50 to 300°C
- Complete rotary opening : to 180°
Waffle imprint : 4 x 6 — Dimension : 157 x 98 mm