Organic and Vegan waffle mix
The organic and vegan waffle mix allows to produce Liege waffles with an incredible quality.
It is entirely made with organic and vegan ingredients (without any products of animal origin).
Over time, our desires change as well as our food consumption, therefore it’s important to diversify our offers as much as possible.
And in some countries, Vegan product is not an extra in the range. It is something common and quasi mandatory to have a large community of vegan or vegetarian clients.
This is why we are proud to offer you the first vegan and organic dry mix for waffles in the world. This can made thanks of Couplet Sugars specializing in the production of pearl sugar and pastry products : www.coupletsugars.com. They detected this huge potential in the waffle market and developped this mix with authentic Belgian taste.
Discover all information below :
- Shelf-life : 1 year
- Ingredients : organic and vegan Liege waffle mix, water, organic pearl sugar, fresh yeast, vanilline, vegetable fat.
- Organic and vegan Liege waffle mix : 1000 g
- Vegetable fat : 400 g
- Water : 300 g
- Fresh yeast : 70 g
- Organic pearl sugar B40: 350 g
- Vanilline : 2,3 g
Organic pearl sugar B40 is available on order.
More information to discover on its product sheet : organic pearl sugar B40
Contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form at the bottom of the page.
- Except the organic pearl sugar, mix all ingredients together until to have a homogeneous dough.
3 min. in fast mode and 6 min. slowly
- Add organic pearl sugar and mix slowly during 1 min.
Advice : Dough’s temperature should be at 27°C.
- Divide and form dough balls : from 70 grams to 120 grams.
- At ambient temperature let stand the dough for 60 minutes (until double in size)
When using a proofer room : +/- 75 min. at 29°C – 85% R.H.
- Cooking temperature : +/- 180°C.
- Cooking time : ± 2 min
Order & Delivery
For any order or quotation, do not hesitate to contact us or fill out the form below with the requested information and the desired quantity.
Following receipt of an order, we organize the delivery (in Belgium or abroad) or you can remove it in our workshops. Our complete address is mentioned in contact page.