Buttermilk waffle maker ref.52104
The Ampi® buttermilk waffle maker ref.52104 is a professional waffle iron for baking 2 x buttermilk waffle maker but also small Liège waffles.
- Baking plates in Cast Iron
- Machined surface closing
- Stainless steel frame with removable drip trays
- Thermostatic adjustment from 50 to 300°C (for pyrolysis mode)
- Switch button, power light and heating indicator button
- Low power consumption
- Rotary opening up to 180° (completely reversible) : for a homogeneous distribution of dough and sugar
- Available in 230 V. or 110 V.
- Electrical components are guaranteed for one year
This commercial waffle maker produces classic waffles with a 4 x 7 imprint. You have the advantage to cook tiny or large waffles made of liquid or hard dough.
The waffle machine ref.52104 can cook classic or buttermilk waffles but also :
- 4/4 waffles
- Liège waffles
- Soft waffles
These waffles are ideal for bakery, tea-room, ice-cream maker, Food-Truck, Kiosk & Corner, Waffle shop, shopping mall, marketplace, …
This picture shows a buttermilk waffle made with the Ampi® waffle iron ref.52104 :
- Electrical power: 1350 W
- Voltage: 230 V. or 110 V.
- Working space area: 60 x 40 x 45 cm
- Number of waffles: 2
- Max dough weight: Depends on the type of waffle
- Thermostat: 50 to 300°C
- Rotary opening: YES, reversible to 180°
Waffle imprint: 4 x 7 — Dimension : 151 x 91 mm