How to order a waffle maker ?
Ampi® items can be easily ordered on our website. Whether you are abroad or in Belgium, we quickly deliver the requested products to the address of your choice. Upon receipt of an order, items are dispatched within 48 hours.
Discover the explanations to easily place an order on our shop www.ampi.be :
Different ways to order
- Within the European Union, you can order directly on our webshop: eshop.ampi.be
- On our website www.ampi.be :
– Via the product sheet, make a request using the form at the bottom of the page
– Via the contact page
- By email :
- By phone : +32 19 63 63 98
- By making an appointment in our company : Z.I. Hannut, Rue des Combattants 45, 4280 Hannut – Belgium
- In Belgium or abroad with our resellers : contact us to get in touch with Ampi® distributors
When you confirm your order by email, we send a pro-forma invoice with all payment information. And we offer 2 payment solutions:
- By bank transfer (national or international)
- Credit card
Then we send a confirmation email for the successful receipt of payment, as well as the expected delivery time.
We are able to deliver orders rapidly, in the country of your choice, thanks to our transport partners. Orders generally leave our warehouse within 48 hours after receipt of payment confirmation.
In addition, you will receive a confirmation email or sms when sending, with a tracking number to follow the transport in real time.
Our transport partners are :
If you have your solution with a delivery service, it’s also possible to organize it yourself.
It should be noted that all electrical components are guaranteed for one year.
In Belgium or abroad, if you need to replace a part, we will deliver the necessary spare part(s) to you as quickly as possible. We assist you and guide you with procedures to fastly carry out the repair. OR we carry out repairs in our workshop.
As a reminder, we offer several ranges of products dedicated to produce Belgian waffles:
- Ampi® Commercial waffle makers in cast iron
- L’Atelier de Mady : set of ingredients for Liege waffles (sugar waffles)
- Pearl sugar for Liege waffles (25kg)
- Liege waffle mix (25kg) ou Brussels waffle mix (10kg)
Find more information directly on our Products page.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.