Liege waffle mix
Order & Price
You can order Liege waffle mix sacks thanks to our Ampi® E-shop.
The mix is a blend for the preparation of authentic Liège waffles.
Developing a recipe takes a lot of time and investment but by using this mix it allows you to make easier and faster quality waffles.
Add the few necessary ingredients, butter, yeast & pearl sugar, and get the freshness of a traditional Liege waffle.
We sell this mix developed by the world leader in pearl sugar “Couplet Sugars“.
Discover below the features and the recipe (also available on video).
- Shelf-life : 1 year
- Packaging : sack of 25 kg
- Ingredients : mix, butter, yeast, pearl sugar c40 & water
Estimated production (for 25kg)
- 60g waffle dough : 950 waffles (38 waffles/kg of mix)
- 80g waffle dough : 725 waffles (29 waffles/kg of mix)
- 100g waffle dough : 575 waffles (23 waffles/kg of mix)
- 120g waffle dough : 475 waffles (19 waffles/kg of mix)
- Mix – Liege waffle : 1000 g
- Water : 375 g
- Yeast : 60 g
- Butter ou Margarine : 400 g
- Pearl sugar C40 : 460 g
- Mix slowly the water, the yeast and the Liege waffle mix.
- Add and mix the butter until to have a homogeneous dough.
- Without too much kneading, add the pearl sugar C40.
Advice : Dough’s temperature should be at 27°C
- Divide and form dough balls : from 70 grams to 120 grams.
- At ambient temperature let stand the dough for 60 minutes.
When using a proofer room : ± 60 min. at 29°C – 85% R.H.
- Cooking temperature : +/- 180°C.
- Cooking time : ± 2 min 30
Recipe in video
Order & Delivery
For large orders or customised quotation, do not hesitate to contact us or fill out the form below with the requested information and the desired quantity.
After receipt of an order, we organize the delivery (in Belgium or abroad) or you can remove it in our workshops. Our complete address is mentioned in contact page.