Brussels waffle mix
Order & Price
Order and ship the sack of Brussels waffle mix thanks to our online shop E-Shop Amp.be.
How to use it
The Brussels waffle mix makes authentic and crispy Belgian waffles and it’s also easy to use.
Just blend the waffle mix with water and get a liquid waffle dough ready for baking.
You realize a fresh and delicious belgian waffle. You can also decorate it with sweet toppings like fruits, ice cream, whipped creams, …
The waffle mix sack is very practical for its ease of storage.
It has a shelf life of 1 year from the date of production.
The Brussels Waffle is ideal for food-truck, hotel, restaurant, waffle-shop, tea-room, ice-cream maker, …
- Packaging : sack of 10 kg
- Shelf-life : 1 year (from the date of production)
- Ingredients required: Brussels waffle mix + water
- No minimum order
- Brussels waffle mix : 1000 g
- Water : +/- 1300 ml
Mix the ingredients for 2 minutes until you obtain a liquid and fluid liquid dough.
Let the dough rest for 30 minutes for fermentation.
- Preheat the Brussels waffle iron
- Recommended baking temperature : +/- 200°C.
- Cooking time : +/- 3min30
- When the waffle iron reaches the recommended temperature, pour the liquid dough onto one of the baking plates and filling the entire baking cones.
- Close the waffle iron and immediately rotate the appliance by 180°.
- Bake for 3 minutes 30.
- Remove the waffles with a waffle fork.