Brussels waffle mix
The Brussels waffle mix makes authentic and crispy belgian waffles and it’s also easy to use.
Order & Price
You can order Brussels waffle mix sacks directly from our Ampi® e-shop.
*Eshop only avaible in french for now.
How to use it
Just blend the waffle mix with water and get a liquid waffle dough ready for baking.
You realize a fresh and delicious belgian waffle. You can also decorate it with sweet toppings like fruits, ice cream, whipped creams, …
The waffle mix sack is very practical for its ease of storage.
It has a shelf life of 1 year from the date of production.
The Brussels Waffle is ideal for food-truck, hotel, restaurant, waffle-shop, tea-room, ice-cream maker, …
- Packaging : sack of 10 kg
- Shelf-life : 1 year (from the date of production)
- Ingredients required: Brussels waffle mix + water
- No minimum order
- Brussels waffle mix : 1000 g
- Water : +/- 1300 ml
Mix the ingredients for 2 minutes until you obtain a liquid and fluid liquid dough.
- Preheat the Brussels waffle iron
- Recommended baking temperature : +/- 200°C.
- Cooking time : +/- 3min30
- When the waffle iron reaches the recommended temperature, pour the liquid dough onto one of the baking plates and filling the entire baking cones.
- Close the waffle iron and immediately rotate the appliance by 180°.
- Bake for 3 minutes 30.
- Remove the waffles with a waffle fork.