Brussels waffle maker (ref.52126-BR)
Description & Assets
The commercial waffle maker ref. 52126 is a professional Belgian machine in cast iron designed to bake 2 Brussels waffles.
- Baking plates in Cast Iron (15 kg)
- Machined surface closing
- Stainless steel frame with removable drip trays
- Thermostatic adjustment from 50 to 300°C (for pyrolysis mode)
- Switch button, power light and heating indicator button
- Low power consumption
- Rotary opening up to 180° (completely reversible) : for a homogeneous distribution of dough and sugar
- Available in 230 V. or 110 V.
- Electrical components are guaranteed for one year
Brussels waffle characteristics
The waffle maker ref. 52126-BR produces 2 large and wide Brussels waffles. Thanks to a 4 x 6 waffle imprint, you can decorate the waffle with many toppings: fruit, ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate, …
The Brussels waffle is ideal for tea-room, ice-cream maker, Food-Truck, Kiosk & Corner, Waffle shop, …
- Electrical power: 1500 W
- Voltage : 230 V.or 110 V.
- Working space area: 60 x 40 x 45 cm
- Number of waffles : 2
- Max. weight of dough: 150 grams
- Thermostat : 50 to 300°C
- Rotary opening : YES, reversible 180°
Waffle imprint : 4 x 6 — Dimension : 167 x 115 mm