Liege waffle maker (ref.52126)
Price: 790 € vat excl.
Description & Assets
The commercial waffle maker ref. 52126 is a professional Belgian machine in cast iron designed to bake 2 Liege waffles.
- Baking plates in Cast Iron (15 kg)
- Machined surface closing
- Stainless steel frame with removable drip trays
- Thermostatic adjustment from 50 to 300°C (for pyrolysis mode)
- Switch button, power light and heating indicator button
- Low power consumption
- Rotary opening up to 180° (completely reversible) : for a homogeneous distribution of dough and sugar
- Available in 230 V. or 110 V.
- Electrical components are guaranteed for one year
Liege Waffle characteristics
- You can realize the traditional Belgian Liege waffle 4 x 6 (24 holes) with waffle maker ref.52126. The benefit is that you can bake a small or a large waffle which is both thick and unctuous. The waffle can also be eaten warm as well as cold.
- Weight of dough = 150 grams max.
- It is a Liege waffle ideal for: bakery, tea-room, ice-cream maker, Food-Truck, Kiosk & Corner, Waffle shop, shopping mall, marketplace, …
- Electrical power: 1400 W
- Voltage : 230 V.or 110 V.
- Working space area: 60 x 40 x 45 cm
- Number of waffles : 2
- Max. weight of dough: 150 grams
- Thermostat : 50 to 300°C
- Rotary opening : YES, reversible 180°
Waffle imprint : 4 x 6 — Dimension : 167 x 115 mm